Goodery is an online organic grocery marketplace. We connect local farmers, ethical businesses and conscious consumers. Together we want to redesign the local food value chain here in East Anglia. We do this with zero emissions and as little waste possible.
We started up in Norwich, Norfolk as a response to the needs of our community during COVID-19. We teamed up with Tony Park and his team at Arthur's Organics, bought two electric vans and have been running ever since!
Goodery is set up to
Redesign the local food value chain to account for societal and environmental costs by increasing organic growing and eating in East Anglia.
1. Life is inherently valuable and we are mercifully fortunate—therefore, it is our duty to serve people and the planet.
2. Organic agriculture is the viable way to feed the human race.
3. Business is a powerful vehicle for good when it's reason for being is to serve people and the planet .
1. Be humble. Be patient. Be faithful in the small things.
2. Be lean, iterative and experiment-driven. Take risks.
3. Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself.
1. Build relationships.
2. Work together to increase demand for local, organically grown food by increasing consumer access; and to strengthen the supply chain of organic food by giving local growers the market confidence to grow more organic food, encouraging connections between consumers and producers.
3. Maybe have some fun. Maybe start a revolution.