Goodery is an online grocery marketplace. We connect local farmers, ethical businesses and conscious consumers. We do this with zero emissions and as little waste possible.
We started up in Norwich, Norfolk as a response to the needs of our community when The Good Host began supporting NHS staff during COVID-19.
1. Life is inherently valuable.
2. Our ability to collaborate for the common good is what makes us human .
3. In order to survive, we need to learn how to live in harmony with the earth.
4. Organic agriculture is the only viable way to feed the human race
5. Clean energy (solar, wind) is the only viable way to power humanity
6. Business is a powerful vehicle for good when it's reason for being is to serve people and the planet
7. Everyone has something to teach and something to learn.
8. Everyone deserves to have access to fresh, organic food.
9. Work should empower people to be their best selves in every aspect of life.
10. We are fortunate in every way—therefore, it is our duty to serve people and the planet.
1. Customer, customer, customer.
2. Be you.
3. Be humble, patient and kind.
4. Be lean, iterative and experiment-driven.
5. Take care of your body, mind, and soul.
6. Treat others with care, compassion and love.
7. Build trust through open, honest, and clear communication.
1. Start small with a big vision for a better future.
2. Spark a Hyperlocal Revolution in Norfolk where local business, conscious consumers and delivery drivers work together for their common good.
3. Deepen relationships between consumers and the people responsible for producing their food.
4. Reduce waste by investing in quality containers and scalable technology systems.
5. Reduce emissions by planting trees and investing in a zero emissions delivery network powered by clean energy (solar and wind).
6. Build a large devoted customer base delighted by a stable supply of organic products.
7. Invite local producers to make the switch to organic and become a part of our platform.
Looking for a new challenge?
We're looking for world-class professionals who are passionate about local community, organic food, zero waste and zero emissions. If you're a lifelong learner who can work at a fast pace with high levels of uncertainty—we'd love to hear from you.